How Soltea can help to Manage High Cholesterol
Is your check-up due or has your doctor told you that your cholesterol is high? Do you know if you have high cholesterol problems ? Are you aware that your diet needs some changes but not sure from where to begin? Have you heard of Soltea? Soltea dietary supplement is all-natural, Decaffeinated, clinically tested, and assures optimal cholesterol health.
About Cholesterol and What to do in case you have high cholesterol:
Cholesterol is a waxy substance that exists in the bloodstream in a human body. The human body uses good cholesterol to build healthy cells. Having too high good or bad cholesterol levels can be troublematic and cause issues. One results in fatty deposits in the arteries leading to health concerns such as heart stroke, heart attack, etc. It is pivotal to keep an eye on your cholesterol level once a year. All it takes is a simple blood test to measure the total cholesterol covering LDL (bad) and HDL (good) levels. The HDL levels can be managed by, and keeping these pointers in mind.
- Quitting/cutting down on smoking and alcohol
- Maintaining a healthy weight, losing the extra inches can be of extreme help
- Include exercising for a minimum of half an hour four to five days a week
- Managing stress
- Consuming healthy fats in moderation and cutting down on animal fats
- Consuming a diet rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and which is low in salt.
Risk factors and complications:
The risk factors that can increase the chances of having unhealthy cholesterol levels are: as follows.
- Poor or unhealthy eating habits
- Lack of exercise
High cholesterol is the accumulation of deposits (plaque) on the arteries in the bloodstream. The deposits lower blood flow via your arteries and cause these risks:
- Heart Attack – In case plaque ruptures or tears, a blood clot blocks the flow of blood to the heart, and if it stops, it will lead to a heart attack.
- Stroke – Like a heart attack, a stroke happens when a blood clot blocks the blood flow to the brain.
- Chest pain – In case the coronary arteries that supply your heart with blood get impacted, it is possible to get chest pain or other symptoms related to coronary heart disorders.
How Soltea can help in managing cholesterol levels:
Healthy heart lifestyle changes can help in lowering bad cholesterol levels and managing good cholesterol levels. In addition to health and lifestyle changes, many people have added Soltea soft gel supplements to their daily diet. This all-natural patented theaflavin extracted dietary supplement is useful in managing high cholesterol levels. It is evident from the research and studies that Soltea’s proprietary theaflavin extract from enriched green tea has plenty of medicinal significance; protecting the heart from disorders to reducing cholesterol, to providing antioxidant support etc. Aside from managing cholesterol, theaflavin has many other health benefits like managing weight control and obesity, cancer prevention, antioxidant advantages, brain health, diabetes, and more.
Undoubtedly, high cholesterol levels are primary risk factors for heart attacks and diseases like atherosclerosis. The evidence shows that consuming supplements having enriched theaflavin can help manage cholesterol levels. In addition, Soltea has no adverse effects. A healthy heart and body are the wealth one can own, and Soltea is helping in assuring optimal heart health.